Skip to main content

Daisy Chains, Face Masks and I'm growing up?

Hello Earthlings, Aliens and Animals, 

I have finally accepted that even though I still feel like a 10 year old that can act as stupid as she wants and not have a care in the world unfortunately, that isn't the case. I am in fact a 16 year old (who often gets mistaken for a 13 year old...) and I am currently in the delightful period of GCSE exams and well they are just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic; sneaky Friends reference there and I'm not even ashamed. In all honesty, I am actually very surprised with how motivated I have been to revise, I guess making colourful revision cards is my calling in life. By finally accepting the fact that these exams are important I have been more motivated in all areas of life actually. It's been slightly odd as I feel slightly more grown up, but of course I am not that grown up yet and I have a lot of lessons to learn in life but so far I have to say, I think I'm doing quite well. 

Yup, that sounded 10x less mushy in my head. But hey-ho, let's get the tiny violins out. 

Moving onto a more Lia topic, yesterday I successfully made my very first daisy chain. Yes, I was very proud and of course I had a celebratory dance party with myself to Spice up your life. You know you love the Spice Girls, don't deny it. I had to take a picture of it...(the daisy chain not the dance party, that would have been embarrassing and the world isn't quite ready for my plaits yet).
Are you ready? 
I don't think you are appreciating how amazing this daisy chain truly is... 

See, it's even the shape of a heart? I'm cute, I know
Fun little story now: so the other day I was revising biology and I naturally ended up scrolling through the Urban Outfitters website when I came across some Anatomicals face masks. I'm not really one for trying out new skin care products, I stick with the Simple brand, but these caught my eye. It must have been because the first one I saw was the 'grease isn't the word (tell me more, tell me more). mattifying face mask' and yes, I admit I did carry on singing and by time I had purchased these face masks I had sung the entire Grease megamix out loud whilst throwing biology revision cards around the room. The point of this story is that yes, I have put myself out there in the buying-new-products-just-because-I-can-when-I-don't-actually-need-them world. So, whilst you are reading this I may or may not have a face mask on... I shall report back with how it went. 
The Anatomical face masks are £1 each and I have bought the 'grease isn't the world (tell me more, tell me more). mattifying face mask', 'farewell the scarlet pimplehell. deep cleansing mud mask' and 'look, you've got chocolate all over your face. anti-stress face mask'. 

I thought I would share a picture of Pip with you all now, you're welcome, she is adorable and you will love her. Unless of course you are scared of dogs, I apologise in advance. Without further ado, Pippa meet humans and humans meet Pippa. She likes to keep me company whilst revising and enjoys taking up 95% of my bed so I can't sit on it unless I curl up into a ball in the corner. It's okay Pip. Thanks. 




I'm also being SUPER ORGANISED, which is a new thing for me, and...
*waits for a drum roll that is never going to happen* 
I already know what my next blog post is going to be on so I won't have to ramble as much, but I probably will, like I am doing...yup still rambling. 

I might as well take the opportunity whilst I can, I am currently obsessed with Pinterest and I think you should follow me for guaranteed randomness and fun stuffs. But seriously, if you do want to follow me then my username thing is liagreen57, thank you :)

Have a lovely week! 
I shall see you on the other side, nah I'm kidding I shall see you with another blog post soon. 

Goodbye x 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doris goes to see Captain Marvel | FILM REVIEW

Hello dearies!  I hear the new film that's 'hot on the block' recently is this Captain Marvel one, and little old Doris does like to be hip, trendy and down with the kids *throws the equivalent of a swagger sign* so decided to hop on the bandwagon and go along, booking myself in for the 12.00 (pm just to clarify) showing at the local cinema. I'm currently cutting down on the whole chocolate/cake/biscuits scene, so sneaked a small tub of Pringles into the cinema with me...I have to say, I felt like a bit of a rebel eating food that I'd bought from somewhere else whilst inside the cinema, it was an adrenaline rush! If you're wondering what flavour Pringles they were, I obviously chose the best ones aka sour cream and onion as I'm not some sort of monster.  Anyway, I did buy one of those Tango Ice thingymabobs as I hear that's too what the cool kids like to have at the cinema. I could only have cherry though as the machine wasn't working properly, t

End of Summer Catch Up

Hello Earthlings, One I know this post is late and last weeks was early but from this Sunday it will be back to normal and two please don't be upset with the title of this blog as I hate to tell all of you summer lovers but summer is nearing the end...well for 2016 anyway but saying summer 2017 seems a little bit too far away right now. I thought that I would take some time now to have a catch up, through the screens of our technical devices, before the new season is upon us. I have to say, I personally love the changing of the seasons, for any season not just for the end of the summer to the beginning of autumn but for all of them. I don't really have a favourite season because I love the perks of all of them; autumn means the leaves change colours and Halloween and Bonfire Night, winter means cold weather, cosiness, Christmas and New Year, spring means lighter nights, Easter and new life and summer means hot weather, relaxing and of course a lot of time off (well for now,

Twenty

Hello Earthlings! As I sit and type this I'm tucked up cosy in bed and listening to the wind batter everything in sight, and it doesn't matter that today I turned 20 because the wind still scares me so I'm still going to tuck up as tight as I can and try my best to ignore it after I've typed this. But, anyway! Hi. Birthdays are a funny thing, you know they're going to happen and you know that you get older but they're a bit odd. When I was little, I looked forward to being a teenager which in itself is completely barmy (maybe I'm the only one intimidated by groups of teenagers...), and I always thought "13 is such a grown up age!!!" because 6 year old me was clearly clueless. I remember a particular time where I stood looking out of my bedroom window, in the house I lived in as a young child, wistfully into the distance (you know like they do on films where it gets to a real deep moment?) and couldn't wait for 13 to arrive so I could be a &