Skip to main content

100 Questions No One Ever Asks...2.0

Hello Earthlings,

I feel like I have kind of abandoned my blog recently and it makes me sad but at the same time I don't want to rush a post or write about something just for the sake of it so I have just taken a step back and tried to think of some ideas for the next few weeks. You see I have quite a few ideas for summer but it's the whole run up to summer that may be lacking. But anyway, I was thinking to myself about how much I have changed over the past couple of years and then I remembered that about 2 years ago I did the 100 Questions No One Ever Asks so I figured that I could do it again and see if I have changed. So let's go! (P.S. if you want to read the original then here you go)

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
"The queue shuffled forward that slow, it was going backwards."

2. Stretch your left arm out to you as far as you can, what can you touch? 

My headphones.

3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Scrolling through Twitter, Instagram and Facebook in the hope that something interesting would pop up. it didn't.

4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Well I started to watch H2O Just Add Water on Netflix earlier, I used to adore this show and pretend that I was a mermaid with my friends. I'm guessing this was a common thing to do?

5. Without looking, guess what time it is. 
About quarter past 9.

6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
21:32

7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The television downstairs and the clock ticking next to me.

8. When did you last step outside?
I took some recycling to the bin, but earlier this afternoon I went to my friend's baby shower which was lovely.

9. Did you dream last night?
Probably I tend to dream most nights quite vividly but I never manage to remember anything from them, unless it's a nightmare where I unfortunately remember them down to the littlest detail.

10. Do you remember your dreams?
I'm an idiot but hey I answered that above so...

11. When did you last laugh?
I don't remember, not in a way that it is so rare for me to laugh but more in a way of I laugh all the time so I really couldn't tell you the exact time.

12. Do you remember why/at what?
Why am I so good at predicting these questions?

13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? 
Well I'm currently in my room and there's the television, lots of heart plaques and various quote plaques, my mirror, calendars, pictures, a board full of tickets, a number plate with LI4 99 on it and a the certificate I received for donating my hair to the Little Princess Trust.

14. Seen anything weird lately? 
I lose count of the weird things I see regularly.

15. What do you think of this quiz?
Well, my eyes are suddenly very tired and I am only 15 questions in so I guess this is the perfect time to warn you and apologise for any spelling mistakes and nonsense stuff in the later questions. 

16. What is the last film you saw? 
I always put films on and then get distracted but the last film I actually sat and watched all the way through was Beauty and the Beast in the cinema. I had never seen the original so although I knew it would inevitably be a happy ever after I didn't really know what else to expect. It was perfect and I recommend it to everyone.

17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
Hmm, right now I'm feeling New York. However I don't really know where I'd live like is it long term? I don't know, I feel like I'd have to know a lot about somewhere before I decided to move there, maybe I'm weird like that.

18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? 
I would buy a hotel and turn it into a place for the homeless to stay, with the help of my Mumma G. 

19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. 
I really am an old lady before my time, I'm genuinely 18 going on 80.

20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? 
Equality. 

21. Do you like to dance? 
I'm not sure if this question means serious dancing or what but I have always wanted to learn how to dance properly but right now I prance around like Bambi on ice singing really badly to 00s hits on Spotify. 

22. Would you ever consider living abroad? 
More than likely. 

23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? 
My name is three letters long so not really, but backwards it spells ail, is that good or not?

24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? 
My Mum, to ask me to bring my Dad's wallet out to the front of the house because he forgot it...like an idiot. 

25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
I don't really download things onto my computer so I think it was probably Netflix. 

26. Last time you swam in a pool? 
Last October in Spain, Jack then noticed there was a frog in the pool so we quickly left as Jack didn't want to make friends with Freddie.

27. Type of music you like most? 
I can listen to so many different genres of music which I think is fab but my favourite band ever are Catfish and the Bottlemen. 

28. Type of music you dislike most?
Erm, I don't really know.

29. Are you listening to music right now?
 Nope, my phone is nearly dead.

30. What colour is your bedroom carpet?
You see, I struggled answering this last time because if we go for a simple answer then my carpet is brown but if we go a bit more detailed it kinda looks like a milky hot chocolate. 

31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would pick it up and move it to a different location. 

32. What was the last thing you bought? 
Erm, I bought presents for the baby shower I attended today earlier this week and before that I think it was highlighters...how exciting? 

33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbrike?
Nope.

34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? 
YES!! I'd love to. 

35. Do you have a garden? 
Yes.

36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes.

37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? 
When I can go back to sleep or breakfast, depends how hungry I am.

38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
This is such a difficult question, I have a long list of people I would love to have lunch with and ask them a tonne of questions but I think this time I'm just going to stick with Maya Angelou as she was so inspirational. (I know she isn't alive anymore but the question doesn't state that they have to be breathing)

39. Who sent the last text message you received?
Jack.

40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
I am 100% going to cheat with this answer and just choose a massive shopping centre that preferably has all my favourite shops in because then it is a win win situation. 

41. What time is bed time? 
I normally fall asleep between half 11 and 12.

42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? 
Nope.

43. How many tattoos do you have? 
At the minute I have 0 but I am hopefully getting one soon.

44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? 
I have thought about getting so many.

45. What did you do for your last birthday? 
Well over the weekend, I went to a gig, went to bingo for the first time as it was my 18th, went for a meal and was surrounded by the people who mean the most. 

46. Do you carry a donor card? 
I carry an organ donor card and a card that says I'm on the stem cell register. 

47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? 
Jack as we had a picnic in the sunshine.

48. Is the glass half empty or half full? 
I like to think I'm a glass half full kinda girl but I doubt myself a lot. 

49. What's the farthest-away place you've been? 
La Cala de Mijas which is 1,572 miles away from Chesterfield. 

50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
When I was younger and I was saying I don't like tomatoes which led to the whole "have you ever tried one?" conversation, so I tried one and I was right, disgusting. 

51. Have you ever won a trophy?
I won the Let's Hold Hands Award in primary school for being kind.

52. Are you a good cook? 
I like to think that I am a better cook than I was when I originally wrote this post. I am definitely improving.

53. Do you know how to pump your own gas? 
If this is referring to filling my car with petrol then yes, yes I do know how.

54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? 
I really couldn't choose one, there's just this really big list. 

55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? 
All through school I have had to wear a uniform except sixth form where I have to dress 'smart', does that class as a uniform? 

56. Do you touch-type? 
Yes. 

57. What's under my bed? 
You see, there isn't really space for anything under my bed as there's drawers there but they have bedding, hot water bottles and board games in them. 

58. Do you believe in love at first sight? 
Nope, attraction at first sight maybe but not love.

59. Think fast. what do you like right now? 
Spring.

60. Where were you on Valentine's day? 
The beautiful city of Paris. 

61. What time do you get up? 
Ah, well you see I do prefer to get up early as I feel like I've wasted a day if I get up late but I do enjoy a good lie in. 

62. What was the name of your first pet?
Wallace, and he was a boxer dog. 

63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
My Nana as I was running late for the baby shower by a couple of minutes because I had to nip into the opticians to get my glasses fixed as I sat on them. 

64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
It is Easter weekend and I am working in the evenings. 

65. How are you feeling right now?
Really happy and positive.

66. What do you think about the most?
Travelling.

67. If you had a big win on the lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I would only really tell the people closest to me. 

68. Who would you tell first? 
Well I'd have to have someone to show me what to bloody do so probably my Mum. 

69. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? 
I answered this earlier but Beauty and the Beast however the next film I'm going to see is the new Fast and Furious and I am SO excited.

70. Do you sing in the shower? 
If I'm home alone sometimes, otherwise I'm too loud and stress people out. 

71. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
Pretty sure I have already answered this. 

72. What do you do most when you're bored?
I scroll through social media or I annoy people. 

73. What do you do for a living?
Well, I am in my second year of A-Levels and have a part time job at a supermarket. 

74. Do you love your job?
I could have definitely chosen worse, there's good people there as well. 

75. What did you want to be when you grew up? 
One thing that I have wanted to do since I was very little was write my own book, that's the only thing that's really stayed with me. I think I've gone through every job in the world.

76. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
I'm still very undecided. 

77. Which came first the chicken or the egg? 
The egg.

78. How many keys on your key ring?


79. Where would you retire to? 
The seaside maybe.

80. What kind of car do you drive? 
Toyota Aygo 

81. What are you best physical features? 
My eyes. 

82. What are your best characteristics?
I'm sure some people would disagree with this being a good characteristic but I don't really take myself seriously and laugh a lot. 

83. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
I want to see as much of the world as I possibly can so I don't think I can pinpoint one place.

84. What kind of books do you like to read? 
Hmm, classics, romance and crime. But I'd try and read anything. 

85. Where would you want to retire to? 
Original question. 

86. What is your favourite time of the day?
In the morning because the day still holds lots of opportunity. 

87. Where did you grow up? 
Chesterfield, I like to think I'm lucky regarding location because it really is just down the road from Sheffield but also surrounded by the countryside. 

88. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? 
I live 5.4 miles away from the hospital I was born in. 

89. What are you reading now? 
Poppy Shakespeare by Clare Allan.

90. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Neither really.

91. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? 
Yes.

92. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yes. 

93. Do you have pets? 
I have a boxer dog called Pippa!

94. How many rings before you answer the phone?
9 out of 10 times I miss the phone because it is on silent. 

95. What is your best childhood memory?
Far too many to choose one from.

96. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
I have worked in an office, a shoe shop and a supermarket.

97. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? 
Not really.

98. What is most important in life?
Surrounding yourself with good people and being really happy. 

99. What inspires you?
Many, many, many humans. Oh, and Legally Blonde. 

100. One of your favourite quotes?
I have so many quotes that I adore but the one I shall mention now is "Let us learn to show our friendship for a man when he is alive and not after he is dead" and that is from The Great Gatsby which is one of my favourite books.

I feel like this has been a pretty successful reflective post and I do think I definitely have changed, if you actually managed to read all of this then thank you so much, you definitely deserve a cookie. I'm going to include a snazzy mirror selfie with half my face missing because it has been super sunny today and I looked very summery, although I got sun burn which now stings a lot so anyway!




Until next week,
Lia x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doris goes to see Captain Marvel | FILM REVIEW

Hello dearies!  I hear the new film that's 'hot on the block' recently is this Captain Marvel one, and little old Doris does like to be hip, trendy and down with the kids *throws the equivalent of a swagger sign* so decided to hop on the bandwagon and go along, booking myself in for the 12.00 (pm just to clarify) showing at the local cinema. I'm currently cutting down on the whole chocolate/cake/biscuits scene, so sneaked a small tub of Pringles into the cinema with me...I have to say, I felt like a bit of a rebel eating food that I'd bought from somewhere else whilst inside the cinema, it was an adrenaline rush! If you're wondering what flavour Pringles they were, I obviously chose the best ones aka sour cream and onion as I'm not some sort of monster.  Anyway, I did buy one of those Tango Ice thingymabobs as I hear that's too what the cool kids like to have at the cinema. I could only have cherry though as the machine wasn't working properly, t

End of Summer Catch Up

Hello Earthlings, One I know this post is late and last weeks was early but from this Sunday it will be back to normal and two please don't be upset with the title of this blog as I hate to tell all of you summer lovers but summer is nearing the end...well for 2016 anyway but saying summer 2017 seems a little bit too far away right now. I thought that I would take some time now to have a catch up, through the screens of our technical devices, before the new season is upon us. I have to say, I personally love the changing of the seasons, for any season not just for the end of the summer to the beginning of autumn but for all of them. I don't really have a favourite season because I love the perks of all of them; autumn means the leaves change colours and Halloween and Bonfire Night, winter means cold weather, cosiness, Christmas and New Year, spring means lighter nights, Easter and new life and summer means hot weather, relaxing and of course a lot of time off (well for now,

Twenty

Hello Earthlings! As I sit and type this I'm tucked up cosy in bed and listening to the wind batter everything in sight, and it doesn't matter that today I turned 20 because the wind still scares me so I'm still going to tuck up as tight as I can and try my best to ignore it after I've typed this. But, anyway! Hi. Birthdays are a funny thing, you know they're going to happen and you know that you get older but they're a bit odd. When I was little, I looked forward to being a teenager which in itself is completely barmy (maybe I'm the only one intimidated by groups of teenagers...), and I always thought "13 is such a grown up age!!!" because 6 year old me was clearly clueless. I remember a particular time where I stood looking out of my bedroom window, in the house I lived in as a young child, wistfully into the distance (you know like they do on films where it gets to a real deep moment?) and couldn't wait for 13 to arrive so I could be a &