Skip to main content

A glimpse into 2017

Hello Earthlings,

No I am not going to read your palms and tell you what will happen to you in 2017, I am not a fortune teller or a Facebook quiz. Instead I'm going to give you a little insight into what you can expect from this little blog this year, this is a very spontaneous blog post that I thought of yesterday whilst doing psychology homework. How productive of me? So, as I sit here sending karaoke snapchats to Katie (Spice Girls if you're wondering) I quickly glanced at my total views and I'm super proud that I've reached 8,000. To most of you that will mean zilch but to me it is a massive deal because in reality I am just a weirdo who talks too much and spends 98% of her time looking angry even when I'm happy. 

You may or may not have noticed that I have had a fancy makeover on my blog and I bloody love it. I personally think it makes it look like I know what I am doing, don't worry though that isn't the case. However, the result of my mini makeover has made me want to plan my content out more and try really hard with my blog to make it the best it can be. I'm using a little notebook to jot ideas down and I feel rather professional, I even ordered an iced tea earlier at Starbucks (fun story: I didn't see my usual order on the board, panicked that they wouldn't have it and would look at me like I had three heads so went for the first thing I saw - it tasted good though so it was alright in the end).

Anyway...

Lifestyle
I really want to try and make my blog more of a lifestyle blog, behind the scenes (so to speak) I am always trying to think of what I could blog about that could be interesting and new and I have a few ideas that may or may not appear at some point, but I do want you all to be reassured that if I do post a new lifestyle post etc. then I have put a lot of thought into it and I'm not just posting it because I can. One particular thing I do want to strengthen my skills at is writing reviews, I've done a couple of film reviews previously but I would like to venture out and review more things this year. 

Adventures
One of the main reasons I love having a blog is that I can reread my posts and think "oh yeah that was a good day" etc and I have so many adventures planned for this year and so many new places I hope to see so I can't wait to do so many posts about these various places. My first adventure is in February so you don't have to wait long for some pictures of a beautiful place. 

Happiness
I know this section is probably incredibly cheesy, in fact probably cheesier than the strongest type of cheesy cheese but I hate the amount of negativity that is spread across the internet. I'm convinced that there are so many people who sit behind their screens and just think of ways to bring people down and I really want to try and change that in some way. Sure, I know that I'm a small blogger (in terms of internet small and height small) but if I can bring happiness to at least one person reading my blog then that makes a difference. I hope you are all on board to make people happy!

The picture I am going to insert just makes me look slightly professional and relates to my amazing story about iced tea. It has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the post so please don't be confused, I just don't have any cool pictures to insert. 



Until next week,

Lia x 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doris goes to see Captain Marvel | FILM REVIEW

Hello dearies!  I hear the new film that's 'hot on the block' recently is this Captain Marvel one, and little old Doris does like to be hip, trendy and down with the kids *throws the equivalent of a swagger sign* so decided to hop on the bandwagon and go along, booking myself in for the 12.00 (pm just to clarify) showing at the local cinema. I'm currently cutting down on the whole chocolate/cake/biscuits scene, so sneaked a small tub of Pringles into the cinema with me...I have to say, I felt like a bit of a rebel eating food that I'd bought from somewhere else whilst inside the cinema, it was an adrenaline rush! If you're wondering what flavour Pringles they were, I obviously chose the best ones aka sour cream and onion as I'm not some sort of monster.  Anyway, I did buy one of those Tango Ice thingymabobs as I hear that's too what the cool kids like to have at the cinema. I could only have cherry though as the machine wasn't working properly, t

End of Summer Catch Up

Hello Earthlings, One I know this post is late and last weeks was early but from this Sunday it will be back to normal and two please don't be upset with the title of this blog as I hate to tell all of you summer lovers but summer is nearing the end...well for 2016 anyway but saying summer 2017 seems a little bit too far away right now. I thought that I would take some time now to have a catch up, through the screens of our technical devices, before the new season is upon us. I have to say, I personally love the changing of the seasons, for any season not just for the end of the summer to the beginning of autumn but for all of them. I don't really have a favourite season because I love the perks of all of them; autumn means the leaves change colours and Halloween and Bonfire Night, winter means cold weather, cosiness, Christmas and New Year, spring means lighter nights, Easter and new life and summer means hot weather, relaxing and of course a lot of time off (well for now,

Twenty

Hello Earthlings! As I sit and type this I'm tucked up cosy in bed and listening to the wind batter everything in sight, and it doesn't matter that today I turned 20 because the wind still scares me so I'm still going to tuck up as tight as I can and try my best to ignore it after I've typed this. But, anyway! Hi. Birthdays are a funny thing, you know they're going to happen and you know that you get older but they're a bit odd. When I was little, I looked forward to being a teenager which in itself is completely barmy (maybe I'm the only one intimidated by groups of teenagers...), and I always thought "13 is such a grown up age!!!" because 6 year old me was clearly clueless. I remember a particular time where I stood looking out of my bedroom window, in the house I lived in as a young child, wistfully into the distance (you know like they do on films where it gets to a real deep moment?) and couldn't wait for 13 to arrive so I could be a &