Skip to main content

First Ramble of 2017

Hello Earthlings,

For today's post I thought I would throw it back to the good old days of rambles, to tell you the truth I thought I would do this post now as the next three and a bit months are just going to be full of me revising to have half a chance of getting the grades I need for university. But away from all that stress, let's get a cup of tea or something stronger if you wish and let's catch up.

I've decided to start the whole being healthy thing again, I've said this several times, but I do intend on sticking with it this time. I may have a slight blip for Easter...slight. But I mean it would be ideal to walk up stairs and not feel like passing out at the top so be prepared for the celebration when I actually manage to do something that is fitness related and I don't feel like I'm going to run out of oxygen. 

Today is kind of a chill day, minus school work, and I'm just preparing a lot of things mainly lists because I mean who doesn't enjoy writing a good list? A lot of the things that I'm preparing today will feature on my blog later in the year which I personally think is pretty exciting. Many of the lists are also helping me to be organised for my exciting trips this year so I mean all in all I am on some kind of one woman mission to be the most organised I could possibly be. I scared myself yesterday as I had already started thinking of Blogmas posts, is that just incredibly organised or just a little bit sad? 

I'll tell you what I really want to go and see and this is probably pretty generic and more than likely what a lot of us want to go and see, but Beauty and the Beast. It looks amazing and so far I have heard really good comments about it. I did see something on Facebook though which made me feel quite old, that the generation of kids going to see Beauty and the Beast will know Emma Watson as Belle and not Hermione. This made me feel particularly old as Hermione, Ron and Harry have always been a massive part of my childhood (I have probably mentioned that several times within my little internet space) and I don't know, I guess I always thought that other kids will grow up automatically read the books and watch the films but that may not be the case and that makes me sad. 

I shall leave you with a little quote that I found here :)
Until next week,
Lia x 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doris goes to see Captain Marvel | FILM REVIEW

Hello dearies!  I hear the new film that's 'hot on the block' recently is this Captain Marvel one, and little old Doris does like to be hip, trendy and down with the kids *throws the equivalent of a swagger sign* so decided to hop on the bandwagon and go along, booking myself in for the 12.00 (pm just to clarify) showing at the local cinema. I'm currently cutting down on the whole chocolate/cake/biscuits scene, so sneaked a small tub of Pringles into the cinema with me...I have to say, I felt like a bit of a rebel eating food that I'd bought from somewhere else whilst inside the cinema, it was an adrenaline rush! If you're wondering what flavour Pringles they were, I obviously chose the best ones aka sour cream and onion as I'm not some sort of monster.  Anyway, I did buy one of those Tango Ice thingymabobs as I hear that's too what the cool kids like to have at the cinema. I could only have cherry though as the machine wasn't working properly, t

End of Summer Catch Up

Hello Earthlings, One I know this post is late and last weeks was early but from this Sunday it will be back to normal and two please don't be upset with the title of this blog as I hate to tell all of you summer lovers but summer is nearing the end...well for 2016 anyway but saying summer 2017 seems a little bit too far away right now. I thought that I would take some time now to have a catch up, through the screens of our technical devices, before the new season is upon us. I have to say, I personally love the changing of the seasons, for any season not just for the end of the summer to the beginning of autumn but for all of them. I don't really have a favourite season because I love the perks of all of them; autumn means the leaves change colours and Halloween and Bonfire Night, winter means cold weather, cosiness, Christmas and New Year, spring means lighter nights, Easter and new life and summer means hot weather, relaxing and of course a lot of time off (well for now,

Twenty

Hello Earthlings! As I sit and type this I'm tucked up cosy in bed and listening to the wind batter everything in sight, and it doesn't matter that today I turned 20 because the wind still scares me so I'm still going to tuck up as tight as I can and try my best to ignore it after I've typed this. But, anyway! Hi. Birthdays are a funny thing, you know they're going to happen and you know that you get older but they're a bit odd. When I was little, I looked forward to being a teenager which in itself is completely barmy (maybe I'm the only one intimidated by groups of teenagers...), and I always thought "13 is such a grown up age!!!" because 6 year old me was clearly clueless. I remember a particular time where I stood looking out of my bedroom window, in the house I lived in as a young child, wistfully into the distance (you know like they do on films where it gets to a real deep moment?) and couldn't wait for 13 to arrive so I could be a &